About Swiss Valley
Swiss Valley Ski Lodge is located close to the Indiana border, and has been in operation for more than 38 years. It was one of the first to embrace freestyle skiing.
• They now have 4 rope tows, 2 quads and one triple chairlift providing an uphill capacity of 9,800 skiers per hour.
• In 1997 they added the terrain park, which offers tabletops, high spines, grind rails and pyramids for skiers, snowboarders and twin tippers who want to perfect their stunts.
• Night Skiing is available every night on 100% of the area.
• Snow Farming guarantees skiing! – With a little cold weather, they have a tremendous snowmaking capacity, with the ability to turn over 2000 gallons of water per minute into snow. Given temperatures in the low teens, with the operation of their snowmaking guns for 30 hours, and using 3.3. Million gallons of water we are able to have 100% of our runs open without the gift of snow from Mother Nature.
• Ski Shop offers a full line of equipment, apparel and trained service personnel.
• Several different facilities include a National Ski Patrol Building, Cafeteria, The Chalet and a Fireside Lounge for restaurant dining and relaxing .